A Certificate III in Business is the gateway for people wanting to know how business works in Australia. The course offers two flexible options: online classes at your pace or a face-to-face classroom setting.
Whatever the choice, learning to move up to a management position, manage a business, and work well as a team member is some of the benefits offered by a Certificate III in Business.
Yet, is earning a Certificate III in Business a good career move? The reasons below help you determine whether it’s the right career move or not:
A wide range of job roles
A Certificate III in Business is required in many job roles, including:
- Payroll officer
- Call Centre team leader
- Data entry operator
- Customer service
Skilled and qualified office support staffs are always a popular job role for many offices and industries in Australia. It has been seen that moderate growth is experienced by people opting to get a Certificate III in Business with an average take-home weekly pay of $1073.
Offer a great gateway for more senior business opportunities
Earning the certificate allows you to start working as well as provide a gateway for further studies. From a Certificate III in Business, you can move on to:
- The BSB50215 Diploma of Business provides advanced business skills, allowing you to move on to job titles such as program coordinators, executive officers, and program consultants. A broader range of business job roles is there as soon as earn this degree.
- The BSB40215 Certificate IV opens more senior roles with the elements learned such as being able to produce work documents of high quality, identify and manage business risks, organise business meetings, and skills in making business travel arrangements.
Paves the way for you to become an excellent administrator
Preparing you to do different administration roles are the basic knowledge and skills taught in a Certificate III in Business course. Some of the skills developed by the course include:
- The right communication skills to apply in a business setting
- Effective customer service
- Create computer-based documents such as presentations, reports, and more
- Knowledge about processes and procedures to follow in the workplace
Learn the right application of work safety and health rules in the workplace
One of the important work laws in Australia is the protection of the safety and health of workers in the workplace. Workplaces are kept safe by following the legislation of the various states of Australia concerning work regulations, codes, and laws.
Keeping up with the safety laws is part of the studies included in the course. Being aware of the risks and hazards in the workplace helps you to understand what you need to do in case it happens.
The certificate is recognised anywhere in Australia
The Certificate III in Business is nationally recognised by many offices and industries in Australia. It means that earning the certificate allows you to work anywhere in the country.
The flexibility offered by Certificate III in Business helps you to set the pace of your learning. The multiple benefits provided by the certificate ensure a bright future for people opting to take this career path. Contact us at Skill360 to know more.